11.08.2010

Let It Snow


Look what just came in the mail! It's the Snow Day felt ornament kit by Alicia Paulson. She's the creator of so many beautiful sewing, embroidery and crochet patterns. You can find her website HERE. She also has a wonderful blog that I love to read, HERE. Can you tell that I'm a fan? Anyways, I love handmade Christmas ornaments. They just represent everything good about the holidays to me. My tree might be a little mismatched and goofy looking with all sorts of things that I made or collected over the years, but it holds many memories. I try to knit or craft a few things for it every year to add to the memories. And now my little boy has added a few of his own little creations, too!

1 comment:

  1. Uh oh. Really, I have no time for this. But that coat! And the polar bear! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I would ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ to hear from you!