2.20.2012

A Present for a Crafty Girl

My youngest niece celebrated a birthday this weekend. I usually gift her with something handmade, but this year I decided to mix things up a bit and give her some tools to make her own things.


This is a wonderful book filled with cute sewing, embroidery, cross-stitch and knitting projects. But what good is a craft book without the notions to make the projects, right?


I have already bookmarked the projects that she can make me for my birthday. Call me a sneaky aunt.

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Hope to see some of her crafts displayed here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular gift! I think you're in the running for Aunt of the Year, even with the bookmarked projects. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome! What a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2/22/2012

    How thoughtful! I hope she does make you something, I bet she will.

    ReplyDelete

I would ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ to hear from you!