8.22.2012

World Traveler


Do you have a bucket list of things that you want to do in life? One of mine is to travel the world and learn new languages and cultures. Not too ambitious, right? Traveling was a spontaneous and easy thing to achieve in my twenties, but now money and time constraints make international travel more difficult. Sadly, it has been over six years since I last used my passport. Thank goodness for the wonders of the Internet which has allowed me to connect with people from all over the world and see little glimpses into their everyday life. There are so many amazing blogs spanning this little world of ours. Here are just a handful of craft blogs that I love to visit that are non-English speaking or use a combination of English and the blogger's native language. 

Please Don't Eat the Daisies!
Hand Knit Life
I brake 4 yarn
Peke-peke
In Stitches 2
the sewer cat
itty bitty blog
50 villapeikkoa
wool & cotton
See you at five
Shabby Roses Cottage

sashiko inspired hexipuffs

We are heading to the ocean to play in the sun for the rest of the week. A last farewell to summer before school starts next Monday. I am taking along my favorite beach knitting project...hexipuffs!


(joining in with all the fun at WIP Wednesday at Tami's blog)


8 comments:

  1. EVERY EVERY EVERY time you post a hexipuff picture, I swear I'm going to start.....I love the little added specials you put on. I can't wait to see this project finished.....and maybe by then, mine will be started!!

    thanks for the list---will be checking it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute, and intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My bucket list is probably the same as yours ... I hope you can dust off your passport soon and plan a little sojourn somewhere new and different. As for your hexipuffs, you tempt me, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hexipuffs are awesome! I think I should go knit mine some time...
    Thank you for including me on your list, I'm flattered!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful hexipuffs as always. I to miss travelling as and when I wish, but we have promised ourselves that the girls are older we will try and visit some of the places we are longing to see. First on my list is Rome, where's first on yours I wonder?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine is Edinburgh. A close second would be Stockholm.

      Delete
  6. I love the sashiko inspired puffs. So cute and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your international reading list! I love your Sashiko inspired hexipuffs!

    ReplyDelete

I would ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ to hear from you!